Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews ASH Jalouse



I normally wear a 7 1/2 or 8 shoe and this boot, though it is lovely and high quality and looks just gorgeous, was way too small. I couldn't get my foot into it. I tried and tried but it would not go. .





 I'm afraid I have to return it. I do so love them though. I don't know what to say, since the other reviewers do not mention a size problem. Sad face!




 I'm afraid I have to return it. I do so love them though. I don't know Shoes are beautiful and high quality. Love the metallic finish. It's modern metallic...no disco here! Love everything about them. Especially the leather foot bed and lining; a must for shoes and boots that I wear without socks. what to say, since the other reviewers do not mention a size problem. Sad face!






No comments:

Post a Comment